Saturday, March 21, 2009

still so bad again.

another week, another weekend...and another relationship session that seems to have made everything worse. he just seems to take what he wants from the therapy and hell with my feelings but somehow he's feeling justified by the discussions. i don't get it...it's so bad again that he's said that he doesn't want to be with me - and this is after both the therapist and my fiance assured me in the session today that it's not futile because we really want to sort things out and be together.

i really cannot handle this amount of stress...my head is exploding!

1 comment:

Changedit said...

Hmmm, I wonder if it's getting to him. Why would he otherwise be so emotional about it ... not wanting to be with you to me is emotional. It's running away from his heart. Don't give up yet, it will take time. xxx